- Connects Valley residents, including farmers, consumers and land-owners desiring greater food production on their land.
- Increased quantity and quality of the farm labor force in the Valley, using a fair trade model of real learning in exchange for labor.
- Work force development for new sustainable agriculture farmers and entrepreneurs producing local products from the land – contributing to the Local Living Economy.
- A replicable, low-cost economic agriculture development model.
- Integrates and promotes traditional Hawaiian Sustainable Farming methods and culture (food, etc.) into the larger public.
- Greater local fresh, healthy food production and food security for all in the Valley.